PLEASE SCHEDULE 24 HRS IN ADVANCE
- STEPHANIE MAURI, L.AC. 203-733-1837 TUESDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY. FEE: $130 (ONLINE SCHEDULING). If schedule is full, contact Stephanie directly; alternate times may be available.
- CARLY SENSENBRENNER, LMT, RMT 203-417-0790 WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
- CHRISTOPHER KIELY, L.AC. 802-349-2725 MONDAY
TO SCHEDULE ONLINE:
- CLICK BLUE BUTTON
- SELECT DATE (Tip: click on a different date, then back to the date you want)
- SELECT SERVICE
- CLICK “NEXT”
- SELECT TIME. ENTER YOUR INFO (NO SPACE OR DASH IN PHONE NUMBER)
YOUR PENDING APPOINTMENT WILL BE CONFIRMED BY EMAIL, VIA THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM.
- INTEGRATIVE ACUPUNCTURE & BODYWORK THERAPY (1 HOUR 45 MINUTES): Experience a personalized, integrative session. Stephanie Mauri, L.Ac. specializes in integrative therapy with a musculoskeletal approach, which supports holistic health through improved bodywide circulation & soft tissue health. Acupuncture is the primary therapy, which stimulates deep healing resources. Adjuncts include warming moxibustion, manual bodywork therapies, trigger point release (compression), moving cupping (decompression), and hot towels & stones. Each session is individualized. Rest, or light activity is advised after treatment.
- FACIAL REJUVENATION ACUPUNCTURE & MASSAGE (90 MINUTES): Over the course of 12 sessions, FRA improves the health & beauty of the face and skin. Results are individually based. Benefits include enhanced wellness, a more youthful lift, improved skin texture & tone. Prior to acupuncture treatment, please read INFORMED CONSENT. Rest, or light activity is advised before and after treatment.
EXPLANATION OF FEES: Currently, I charge $130 for a treatment. A treatment is a minimum of 90 minutes, and a maximum of 2 hours and 20 minutes. Your valued contribution supports the following important aspects of care:
- compensates lengthy, personalized, 90-100+ minutes of direct face-to-face therapeutic contact
- reflects the value of my continuing education and investment
- allows me to purchase & use high quality supplies: Seirin Japanese acupuncture needles, Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils, organic body oils, professional office space & equipment
- allows me to focus entirely on one patient at a time, for a private, quiet, relaxing experience
- fee is comparable to many massage therapists, who charge $130 for 90 minutes.
Thank you for your patience and support. I look forward to working with you!